Stir Fry Zucchini Noodles – Delicious, low-carb, healthy Stir Fry made with spiralized zucchini and onions tossed with teriyaki sauce and toasted sesame seeds.
If you’ve never tried Zoodles, a.k.a. zucchini noodles, OMG! You.are.missing.out! But, hey hey hey, sweet friends! TGIF! Weekend plans include catching up with my DVR (I’m seriously itching for a Real Housewives marathon), then coffeeing with my lovely friends, and I’m also thinking about possibly sleeping in 2 days in a row. I’m dreamin’ big!
In other news, I’m spiralizing zucchini and making you believe that you’re eating noodles! Scouts honor, the texture is so spot on that you’ll definitely trick yourself into believing that you’re slurping up pasghetti. You’ll see. ALSO.
Today’s vibrant and delicious recipe is sponsored by my kitchen-gadget-faves, OXO! Their new Hand-Held Spiralizer is my new favorite kitchen toy because I get to make pasta that’s not really pasta.
but it tastes like pasta?! (say what?!?) Okay. It’s also great for making zoodles, obvi, curly fries, salads, desserts, etc… Best of all, it’s perfect for all my low-carbin’ friends, diabetics, and for those staying far away from gluten. The spiralizer has us all taken care of.
HOW TO MAKE STIR FRY ZUCCHINI NOODLES (ZOODLES!) | FOOD RECIPES
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 yellow onions, spiralized
- 4 small zucchini, spiralized, patted dry with paper towel
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until translucent and tender.
- Stir in zucchini and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds; mix and continue to cook for 5 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
- Remove from heat.
You can find complete recipes of this STIR FRY ZUCCHINI NOODLES (ZOODLES!) in diethood.com