HI! Happiest of Sundays, everyone! You guys. It’s the 1st of June! Half the year is already gone! THAT is so weird. Especially when I’m still hanging onto New Year’s resolutions… I have yet to get started on those… SO! How is your weekend going? Are you at the beach? The pool? On the couch?!? I’m cool with that. However, and in the words of Nelly; It’s gettin’ hot in herre! It’s 90-degrees! FINALLY! The real question is, what do you make for din din when it’s this hot?! I KNOW I KNOW! PICK ME!! Umm… One-Pot Caprese Pasta Dinner?? OF COURSE!
HOW TO MAKE ONE-POT CAPRESE PASTA DINNER | FOOD RECIPES
- 4-1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 box (1-pound) farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 pint (or 1 whole clamshell) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, packed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1-1/2 cups part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- balls of fresh mozzarella cheese and fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)
- In a stockpot, combine water, olive oil, pasta, halved tomatoes, basil leaves, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook over high heat and bring to a boil.
You can find complete recipes of this ONE-POT CAPRESE PASTA DINNER in diethood.com