Although if your shrimp isn’t already peeled, it may take a little longer – say 12 minutes – but still. Once they are peeled and ready to go, you are set! All you need is olive oil, garlic, freshly grated Parmesan and some pantry spices. That’s it.
Once they’ve been roasted to that glorious orange perfection, go ahead and add that squeeze of lemon juice. Easy peasy, right?
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC PARMESAN ROASTED SHRIMP | FOOD RECIPES
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
You can find complete recipes of this GARLIC PARMESAN ROASTED SHRIMP in damndelicious.net