I love using ground turkey in my chili because it contains less fat than ground beef but still gives carnivores a satisfying meal option. That said, you can always skip the meat and add extra beans!
I’ve tried so many different varieties of chili in my life. The thing I love about chili is how completely customizable it is. My clean eating turkey chili recipe is perfect for my family, but feel free to go wild and make it your own by adding or subtracting your favorite ingredients.
HOW TO MAKE CLEAN EATING TURKEY CHILI RECIPE | FOOD RECIPES
- 2 lbs. 99% fat free ground turkey breast
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups water
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 2 15 oz. cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Add olive oil, onion and garlic to a large skillet and saute 3 to 4 minutes until slightly tender. Add ground turkey and cook until done, crumbly and brown. It should not be necessary to drain.
You can find complete recipes of this CLEAN EATING TURKEY CHILI RECIPE in dearcrissy.com