These awesome Caramel Apple Pie Bombs are the easiest dessert recipe (or at least Apple pie recipe) you’ve ever made and they are insanely GOOD! Snickerdoodle crescent rolls loaded with apple pie filling and caramel…WOW !!! I’m sure you are drooling right now over these yummy bombs!
When you take a bite of these flakey snickerdoodle crescent rolls and the mixture of the ooeyest-gooeyest caramel apple pie filling explode in your mouth you will go crazy over these yummy crescent bombs.
You can make these Caramel Apple Pie Bombs as a dessert for any party, potluck or holiday but also this could be a great snack for your kids after school. Your family will love these bombs and bagging for more.
How To Make Caramel Apple Pie Bombs | Food Recipes
- 8 oz. can of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 crescents)
- 8 unwrapped caramel candies (one for each crescent)
- 8 Tbsp.chopped apples from apple pie filling (1 Tbsp. for each crescent)
- Cinnamon sugar mixture
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, line baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
You can find complete recipes of this CARAMEL APPLE PIE BOMBS in omgchocolatedesserts.com